We pursue stabilisation and development through consistent shaping of the Company's image as a reliable and competent partner, conducting business in compliance with ethical and legal rules, focused on achieving economic and market success.
Our Management System meets the standards of PN-EN ISO 9001:2015 and PN-ISO 45001:2018. We treat it as a modern instrument of management and supervision, process- oriented to meet the requirements of the stakeholders.
We consider systematic improvement of operations and their results in relation to the existing management systems, offered products and work environment, with simultaneous economically justified use of financial potential, as a necessary condition for the success of our company.
Having in mind the need to continuously monitor and meet the requirements and expectations of our stakeholders, we ensure safe and hygienic working conditions and care for the due fulfilment of our commitments, developing partner relationships with stakeholders based on mutual benefit and respect for their interests.
Our activities, taking into account the changing environment and expectations of our stakeholders, are focused on:
- sustainable business development,
- ensuring satisfaction with the quality of cooperation with our company,
- continuous improvement of the system,
- compliance with applicable laws and other requirements,
- guaranteeing many years of service and access to spare parts,
- creating a hazard-free environment,
- continuous improvement of the competence and skills of employees and their involvement in the quality and safety at work,
- prevention of occupational diseases, injuries, accidents, near misses and other incidents that could result in the risk to the health of our employees and other persons on the premises, as well as those who come into contact with our products.
In appreciation of the importance of a systemic approach to management, I declare my personal support for the implementation of this policy, including the creation of a working culture characterised by the awareness and participation of employees in decision-making and executive processes related to the functioning of the quality and occupational safety and health system.